Thursday, January 12, 2006

Meme'd again

Diane has meme'd me, so:

What were you doing ten years ago?
Writing some archaeology reports, aka grey literature (oh the excitement of it all)

What were you doing one year ago?
Getting some physiotherapy on my foot (ditto)

Five snacks you enjoy:
1 Chocolate
2 Chocolate enrobed (nice word that) marzipan bar
3 Tunnock's tea cakes
4 Bavarian Gingerbread cookies (gluten free)
5 Copious cups of tea

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Difficult one this, as I tend to favour music without words! I know some of the words to these:
1 Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
2 Nemo by Nightwish
3 Oh what a beautiful morning from Oklahoma
4 Something's coming West Side Story
5 Maria from West Side Story

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1 Properly publish all the material I have reported on over 25 years as an archaeologist; would also fund the same for my partner
2 Ensure my sister was well provided for
3 Make sure my nephews-in-law were funded through University (or funded to the equilvalent)
4 Buy a house in the middle of nowhere (aka East Yorkshire or North Lincolnshire)
5 Buy a small flock of sheep

Five bad habits:
1 Gritting teeth
2 Scratching (well, I get eczema y'know)
3 Worrying
4 Calling my partner rude (but affectionate) names
5 Deciding I'm rubbish at everything

Five things you like doing:
1 Reading
2 Watching films
3 Walking (after the foot problems, I really appreciate it)
4 Visiting old buildings
5 Having a good meal

Five things you would never wear or buy again:
1 Leg warmers
2 Woolly vests
3 Any sort of perm
4 Big heavy work boots
5 School tie

Five favourite toys:
1 Computer
2 Digital camera
3 Mobile phone
4 My partner (?!)
5 Naalbinding needle

Five people I’'m tagging:
1 Sarah Cuthbertson
2 Carla Nayland
3 Anne Whitfield
4 Stephen Bowden
5 Gabriele Campbell

2 Comments:

At 1:15 pm GMT, Blogger Carla said...

Just noticed this, Alex, and do you mind if I respectfully decline? I don't really understand memes, but they look to me a bit like chain letters. I don't mind being tagged if you need to come up with a certain number of names, but I'd rather not play.
Cheers.

 
At 5:32 pm GMT, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

Many apologies. No problem - I'll try to remember not to name you again (if I'm meme'd again)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home