Thursday, January 05, 2006

Cold fire

Is it me, or is it rather cold? I've been trying to keep the fire warm y'know. Think I might be developing a sniffle - wah! Typical, and with my first lecture on Tuesday. Still, I can blame lacklustre performance on the bug :-) Wonder if I can do that for six weeks ...

Foot less squimish. Some of the swelling (caused by the injection) seems to be abating. Pain now very localised around the needled area. Ouch. It's supposed to be getting better from Friday onward. Holding my breath (not!)

2 Comments:

At 10:01 am GMT, Blogger Diane said...

Tis indeed cold, m'dear. Well, down here it is. :o)

 
At 5:08 am GMT, Blogger Olga-Lita said...

I hope your foot will get well soon! And I'm sure your performance on Tuesday will be great! Best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home