Monday, August 08, 2005

Busy, busy

After something of a hiatus, I've now got lots of stuff on the horizon, and none of it is creative writing! The archaeology is on the boil, with lecture preparations high on the agenda (ready for November and January), plus some publication work in the offing. And of course, then there's the re-enactment later on this week. I've got to check all the kit is in good order and that I pack what we need. Since we'll have the dp's nephew in tow, I've got to ensure we've extra food, plus find kit that will actually fit him! Lots to do :-)

1 Comments:

At 4:03 pm BST, Blogger Diane said...

Break a leg at the weekend!

Do you know, I've targeted 15 magazines for Market Index this time, and not one of them has something on mosaic ... Hmm, I spy an opening (in the general craft titles) for someone with experience and enthusiasm ...

My colleague is at the Tramway museum, Matlock Bath, this weekend, playing a land army girl. I really, really want to get along to one of her weekends as she has something on every weekend in August.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home