Friday, September 30, 2005

White Knight

I checked out a website to find my medieval vocation!

Strangely, it came out as White Knight, though I'm not quite sure if it's accurate!:

Your distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time.
Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

I'm definitely a civil service type (not interested in earning a huge wage and like the idea of public service) is that what it means? I'd agree with the negative and positive sides, except for 'heroic' - I'm the biggest wimp I know, and getting worse as time goes on!

3 Comments:

At 8:15 pm BST, Blogger Stephen said...

I appear to be a benevolent ruler. On the positive side, I am creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, I may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative.

But you knew all that.

 
At 9:00 pm BST, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

Of course I did ...? ;-)

 
At 2:14 pm BST, Blogger Tess said...

Hmm, apparently I'm a Shepherd!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home