Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No news

The interview chap hasn't rung. Suspect that at this time of year references for most of the candidates haven't appeared yet. Frex I didn't even post my ref's addresses on till last Tuesday. Never mind the interview organisation sending off letters to request refs in the Christmas post. Or the person they've offered it to hasn't made their mind up.

Anyhow, I'm sneezing too much to be bothered. Yes, I have my (overdue) December bug :-) Will doubtless be rather quiet for at least a week, which takes us up to Christmas. Have a good 'un!

5 Comments:

At 10:18 am GMT, Blogger Diane said...

Are you breaking up already? Good luck with hearing about the job interview. And you have a good un too. (Oh look, I can comment again.)

 
At 12:32 pm GMT, Blogger Martyn said...

I seem to be able to comment again as well. It's been all weird for ages.

Hope you hear soon about the job and have a great Christmas.

 
At 12:37 pm GMT, Blogger Martyn said...

oh and I meant to say that I'm going to try and get along to York Writers in the New Year so let us know if and when you might be going :-)

 
At 2:52 pm GMT, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

Thanks guys :-)

 
At 7:01 pm GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We really love your blog, i haven't seen you keeping the posts in in some time now. Is everything ok. You can reach me here = web site traffic@simply pet supplies.com. Thanks Again Rob Dog Crates, Dog Toys ( Dog Supplies & Cat Supplies Pet Store, Dog Collars)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home