Wednesday, November 02, 2005

All about me

OK, that horrid Diane has tagged me ;-)

Three screen names that you've had: Mrs Grumpy, Siloorfe, Banana

Three things you like about yourself: I laugh, I smile, I occasionally have a sense of humour

Three things you don't like about yourself: Wot - only three?! Introspective, over analytical, a great capacity for being grumpy

Three parts of your heritage: Shropshire lass (mother), Eastender (father), Italian (great, great, great - hope that's enough greats - grandfather from Como, c1841)

Three things that scare you: my mother, not being in control, olives

Three of your everyday essentials: chocolate, reading something - anything! the radio

Three things you are wearing right now: The dp's ring, a fleece, a nice pair of supportive shoes

Three of your favorite songs: Does Prokofiev's cantata Alexander Nevsky count (it's got lots of songs in it)?
You're beautiful by James Blunt, She Loves You by The Beatles

Three things you want in a relationship: kindness, respect, humour

Two truths and a lie: I have a PhD, I enjoy research, I eat a banana every day

Three things you can't live without: asthma Inhaler, my best friend, anti-histamines

Three places you want to go on vacation: Lake Como (!), Rome, Pompeii

Three things you just can't do: add up, throw a javelin, run a four minute mile

Three kids' names: Alexander, Fiona, Juliana

Three things you want to do before you die: visit Italy, feel that I am suitably spoiling the dp, have a nice day at least once a week on a consistent basis

Three celeb crushes: Tobey Maguire, Paul Bettany, Matthew MacFadyean (I wish to point out that I liked all these guys before any of them became really well known)

Three of your favourite musicians: Prokofiev, Arvo Part, Thomas Newman (ok, I know they're composers, but
they play/ed instruments too)

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: long legs, beards, smile

Three of your favourite hobbies: visiting museums, visiting tea rooms, reading

Three things you really want to do badly right now: have another cup of tea, sniff, go to loo

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: showjumping, ballet dancing, museum curator

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I like weaponry, I like war films, I can swear like the
proverbial trooper

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I cry way too much, I'm not as physically strong as I could
be, I like chocolate

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Sarah, Beau Bowden, Gabriele C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home