Monday, October 17, 2005

Howzat?!

After Diane pointed out that my blog looked funny on her browser (it was fine on mine, which is Mozilla), I've swapped the template round. Not sure about the colour, but I guess I'll live :-)

Did some actual house-cleaning today! Having bought a window cleaning set (with telescopic pole!) I gave the outside windows a clean. One thing led to another, and the inside of the windows got cleaned too, then I noticed the net curtains needed washing ... I'd say this was a spring clean, except that it's definitely autumn now.

Was out costing for equipment for the workshop I'm teaching in November. Some of the equipment for measuring finds is proving a little more expensive than I'd anticipated, but an online search found a price for calipers in plastic that pleases my eye. Also need to get some scales; kitchen scales will be fine, but again the price needs to be right.

With three days working in Malton this week, I don't think I'll be at this computer much for the rest of the week.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 pm BST, Blogger Stephen said...

It all looks a bit, well, pink, doesn't it?

Maybe it will grow on me with repeated visits. Perhaps I should get some proper calipers to measure how much it does grow on me...

 
At 9:20 am BST, Blogger Diane said...

Yes, it is pink - but not very, and I've seen worse. It's also very crisp and fresh looking. And at least everything is now in the right place again. It doesn't like my scroll wheel on the mouse much, but that's my problem not yours. :o)

 
At 12:41 pm BST, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

I'm thinking it looks too girlie for the likes of me ;-) I'll see how long I can stand it. As you say, Diane, it is crisp, which is why I went for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home