Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Emperor's New Clothes

Martyn has decided to stop doing his blog :-( It's a great shame, as I picked up lots of useful, and often local to York, stuff from his blogs. He also uploaded great photos. So I'm very sorry to see him go.

Meanwhile, in my quest to get out of the house (since no-one wants to actually employ me) I'm volunteering at a small local museum for half a day. So if you visit a small place in York on a Thursday afternoon, and have someone swearing at the till as she manages erroneously to ring in tickets costing £2000 each when it should only be £3.50, it's probably me ...

2 Comments:

At 3:48 pm BST, Blogger Martyn said...

Hi Alex

Thanks for the mention. It's a decision that's been brewing for a while. I'll still be checking back on here and commenting etc. After all we're nearly neighbours :-)

Martyn

 
At 9:10 am BST, Blogger With Hold said...

It was gorgeous. It is also very fitting and really inexpensive for the kind of dress it is. It got to my house before estimated arrival. I highly recommend it!!
sell my wedding dress

 

Post a Comment

<< Home