Saturday, July 15, 2006

Library Thing

On a whim, I decided to put my Dark Age/Arthurian fiction on the Library Thing. I haven't finished yet, but it was fascinating to see the how popular the books were (or weren't) My list is here. A lot of my real favourites didn't have an entry as my editions were so old. Having lurked on Arthurian-type lists, I think I may be well out of touch with King Arthur fiction now. For example, I haven't read any of Stephen Lawheads books; a quick browse in the bookshop convinced me that they were probably too fantasy-based for my taste. I'm just an old-fashioned gal, obviously ;-)

5 Comments:

At 11:51 pm BST, Blogger Sarah Johnson said...

Librarything tells me we share 51 books. Almost half! Not bad at all. (I'm ariadne02, your top matcher so far :)

 
At 9:30 am BST, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

Ah, a lot of Arthurian stuff, I see :-)

 
At 4:09 am BST, Blogger Susan Higginbotham said...

Library Thing is fun. I'm still feeling too cheap to spring for the paid account, though, so I got cut off at 200 books.

 
At 8:40 am BST, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

The limit is 200 books, Susan? Oh well, I'll just leave it at my Dark Age/Arthurian novels then.

 
At 2:37 am GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We really love your blog, i haven't seen you keeping the posts in in some time now. Is everything ok. You can reach me here = web site traffic@simply pet supplies.com. Thanks Again Rob Dog Crates, Dog Toys ( Dog Supplies & Cat Supplies Pet Store, Dog Collars)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home