Monday, November 20, 2006

Beta Blogger

Humph. If I'd known I wouldn't be able to comment on non-Beta Blogger blogs, I doubt if I'd have changed over. So, those of you are currently being neglected by me: I am reading, but I can't comment :-(

Changing over to Beta Blogger was very easy. There is an option for keeping your current template, so you won't lose your front page and any adjustments you may have made. It's good to have the indexing facility. I'm sure there's other new stuff, but I haven't had a chance to explore them.

3 Comments:

At 12:27 am GMT, Blogger Martyn said...

I am now Beta friendly...

 
At 12:22 pm GMT, Blogger Diane said...

Shirley and Martyn are both on Beta and they can comment ... hope you sort it out very soon. I miss you. :o)

 
At 4:14 pm GMT, Blogger Carla said...

Mine allows anonymous comments, so you should be able to comment that way if all else fails. Though I'm intending to switch to Beta this weekend if I have time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home