Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Write here, write now - goes on the Web

After I sent on the three posts that Gabriele missed, lo and behold, Write Here Write Now decides it's having so much trouble with its emails that it's putting the posts on the Web. Tcha! Typical. Anyway, the previous posts, and the rest, will be here.

Judging from what's said in today's post, I'm doing OK on the romance front - lots of conflict, saying (and doing) the wrong thing, misunderstanding between characters and all that stuff. The female definitely isn't a wimp either. Though I wouldn't say my two are exactly chasing one another ... That really isn't part of the story, unless perhaps at the very end. The romance isn't really the pivot of the novel though. Perhaps it should be. I quite like having the pair of them really not acknowledging what's going on. If it becomes the main aim of the story, I'll get bored and feel restricted. Hmmm.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 pm GMT, Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

Thanks for the emails.

They did mess up things it seems - I got no. 4 twice but never 1-3, and the suggestion to look in the spam folder wasn't exactly helpful because I do check it for missing mails.

I'll check the website instead. :)

 
At 7:57 am GMT, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

I've had all of them so far, but got two copies of number one. Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home