Thursday, April 14, 2005

More mosaic mania

This blog seems to be more about mosaics than writing! It's mainly because I'm trying to get set up for my mosaic display by the end of the month. Anyway, the pictures below show the 'tools of the trade' Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to practice using them as the weather's horrible at the moment, and making tesserae should probably be done outside - we don't have a large workshop and I'm not prepared to have bits of tile lodging themselves in various places in the house.

On top of that, I've had an allergic reaction to something I ate, and my face is blotchy, and generally I don't feel too well. So I'm waiting that out as well. Grrrr!

1 Comments:

At 4:06 am BST, Blogger Olga-Lita said...

Cool pictures! I'm sorry you don't feel well. I hope you'll feel better soon!
Olga.
http://olga-lita.bravejournal.com/ (running contest right now)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home