Thursday, August 11, 2005

Packing frenzy

Right, only a quick entry today. I'm packing for the Festival of History today, so need to make sure all variables are considered. For example, I don't know if there will be permanent loos or portaloos. If there are only portaloos, there won't be an easy source of running water. So I need to pack at least three large water containers, as we'll be using the water to wash-up as well as drink. I'm cooking for three, so need more pans (and more food ...) And it goes on. I'm the Quartermaster for everything from grub to clothes, weapons to tents!

Back sometime on Monday, or possibly Sunday if the weather's nasty :-)

2 Comments:

At 11:36 pm BST, Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

Have fun and good weather.

 
At 7:41 am BST, Blogger AnneMarie Brear said...

Have a great time, Alex!
Here's hoping for great weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home