Thursday, January 18, 2007

Myspace

Since a couple of blog-friends have gone onto Myspace, I thought I'd try it out. The results are here:

http://www.myspace.com/alexbordessa

I think you can't see all of it unless you're invited to become a friend, or request to be one.

What I liked about it is that you can choose to have a music track on it. There's plenty of choice, and I went for Split Enzs' Six months in a leaky boat, though I nearly went for Run DMC's It's like that - perhaps on another another day. Couldn't work out how to link the videos in though, but they are on my favourites list. It's also got a blog facility, and I'm wondering if I should stop posting here and go over there instead.

7 Comments:

At 9:53 pm GMT, Blogger Marg said...

I don't get myspace! There's a way to put music onto a blogspot blog. Don't ask me how, but I know that other people do it!!

 
At 4:28 am GMT, Blogger Susan Higginbotham said...

Ah, we'd miss you over in Blogger!

I have a blog on MySpace (basically a duplicate of the Blogger one, when I remember to post on MySpace), but no one's ever commented on it, so I don't know if anyone reads it over there or not.

 
At 9:29 am GMT, Blogger Diane said...

I don't like MySpace and I can't get onto it from work anyway, so I wouldn't be able to "see" you any more. It's up to you though, love. See what Martyn says about it.

 
At 9:45 am GMT, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

Thanks for all your comments. Myspace pages do seem to be a bit 'busy' Also, are they really more of a marketing-type tool, rather than an on-line diary? Perhaps it's just personal preference. I'm undecided ...

 
At 7:47 pm GMT, Blogger wil said...

A bit busy?!? Your blog here is cool, refined, pleasing to the eye. Myspace is pure ugly.

 
At 6:56 pm GMT, Blogger Sarah Cuthbertson said...

Just now I'd like to be that dormouse (it is a dormouse, isn't it?) -- not stuffed, of course.

 
At 1:47 pm GMT, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

Yes, I think it's a dormouse :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home