Saturday, May 07, 2005

On hold

I'm now preparing for this year's holiday. We're off on Monday to explore the south again, Sussex and Hampshire. So there's lots of museums on the itinerary, plus I'm meeting up with several people. Should be fun! Showing a Brit's obession with the weather, I note that we're in for some good weather next week too :-)

Hope to get back to some writing related tasks when I'm back, in particular revising my synopsis and first three pages of LOTR (5th century story) for the Winchester Annual Writers' Conference competition. It will have to get sent off without the benefit of any feedback I might get from the York Writers First 5000 word competition, as the closing date's too close to the York Writers meeting (two days). Perhaps, since I've put it aside for several weeks, glaring omissions and stuff to change will leap off the page!

3 Comments:

At 4:30 pm BST, Blogger Diane said...

Sorry, Alex, but I'm about to tag you in the If I could be ... game. It's Kate Hardy's fault. I only know 2 bloggers really, so as we sort of corresponded on Kate Allan's blog, you drew the short straw!

 
At 6:39 pm BST, Blogger Olga-Lita said...

Alex, best of luck in the competition! And have a great trip; I hope you'll have nice weather!

 
At 10:38 am BST, Blogger Diane said...

Sorry you got tagged twice, Alex. Kate did too, but I already knew about that. I'm just a sad person who doesn't know anyone! I'd forgotten you were off on Monday too - have a great time. But I don't think you need to tag 6 now ... unless you know 6 ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home