Friday, April 29, 2005

Set fair?

The weather forecast for this weekend keeps changing. Looks like it may rain on Saturday, when we're setting up for the show and is then changeable for the rest of the time. Temperature should be warmish though, which is nice of it!

The shoe crisis has not abated, so that I will have to wear my old pair (which don't have a good 'platform' to walk on), as the ones the shoemaker supplied are too tight for me to insert any padding should I need it ... Once he's sorted out this pair, it's unlikely I'll be using him again.

We're more or less packed and ready to go. All the stuff's piled in the front room and come Saturday we'll stash it in the hired van, and we're off to Bolsover Castle!

1 Comments:

At 6:35 pm BST, Blogger Olga-Lita said...

I hope it will be not rainy but sunny! Have great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home