Sunday, March 12, 2006

There's snow business ...

Aha, snow again. It settled, but I think it's now all melted. Probably just in time to freeze overnight. Be careful on the roads tomorrow morning. guys.

I got an email from Fish, about All the King's Horses, and lo-and-behold, the publication has now appeared on Amazon. Perhaps I was too quick off the mark, as 5th March is listed as the publication date. Unfortunately, it's got one of those extra 'sourcing fees' on it, but I'll go for it, I think. If I buy something else, I'll at least get free postage. Trouble is, I've already ordered Misa Criolla and Stargate Atlantis from the local music shop. There must be something else I want to read/listen to ... ;-)

3 Comments:

At 9:08 pm GMT, Blogger Diane said...

The snow stuck here too - even in our village where we get no snow. If it hasn't gone already, though, I reckon it will be by the morning. It's very, very cold. Brrr.

 
At 10:09 pm GMT, Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

This winter is crazy. From snow and about zero Celsius on Wednesday to lots of rain on Thursday, plus 10°C and sunshine on Friday, minus 5°C and a snow blizzard on Saturday to sunshine again on Sunday and a night temperature of minus 12°C. In March.

 
At 10:26 pm GMT, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

At least it's not too icy, either than or the Road/Pavement Gritters are really on their game for once!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home