Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hello: it's not in the script ...

Was sort of hoping I'd hear one way or another today. But I found out that the owner is interviewing a couple of other people - on Thursday. So I gotta wait. The job is certainly worth having. The books are well within my area of interest, the work is a fair mixture of tasks, and the pay and conditions are way better than I anticipated. There's even a choice of days, and I could easily fit it around my freelance work and re-enactment. In short, it's not the sort of job I'm likely to be offered. My referees can sleep sound in the knowledge that they will not be troubled. Thursday will confirm (grit teeth and KBO)

1 Comments:

At 10:25 pm BST, Blogger Martyn said...

Sounds ideal. Hope positive news comes your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home