Friday, May 05, 2006

Missing Boudica

Er, no, I haven't gone into mourning because the last of Manda Scott's Boudica books have been published; far from it. But I rather wanted to read J. Roesch's Boudica book. A friend has just got hold of it via her local library, plus Carla has reviewed it on her blog. So I checked out York's online catalogue to see if they had a copy. Nope. Well, not yet.

But in the same Boudica search, I came across Boudica by Vanessa Collingridge, which is not fiction. I'm glad they've got it, as though I wouldn't buy it, I'd certainly like to read it. And there was also another Boudica fiction title: Boudica and the Lost Roman by Mike Ripley. Unfortunately, both copies of the book are out at present, but I shall pursue the matter.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 pm BST, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

Thankk you for visiting. Well both copies are still out at York library, so I'll have to wait :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home