Sunday, September 17, 2006

Aw poop

Just found another load of re-enactment stuff to pack up. This time they are lurking in the shed. Batman put them there. What are they? A gert big pile of tent pegs and ropes. It's never endin' I tell yer. By the time I get it all packed up, it'll be Easter and time to get it out again :-) It doesn't help that I am also accumulating leather working gear too, such as this Awl for All. Old-style shoemakers would have used hog's hair bristles for needles, but I haven't come across a source for those yet. What is a girl to do?

Currently mulling over whether to go on the group's horse riding sessions planned this winter. I could go and just use the archery range, buuuttt I might be tempted to get on a horsie. Some of them were the ones we used in our last show, so I roughly know their temperaments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home