Thursday, September 21, 2006

Beware: another one of my (serious) archaeology rants

Batman didn't get the big promotion job. I'm not impressed and could say many harsh things about archaeological organisations and in particular archaeological managers who ... I'd better say no more; archaeology is too small a world to be majorly indiscreet. I'm usually on the receiving end of this sort of sh*te behaviour, not Batman. Will doubtless sulk for a few days on his behalf. He's taken it better than me, needless to say. It's just as well.

Bad things come in threes (or more) so I'm battening down the hatches, waiting for the pack ice to set in, then I'll go out on the ice, haul boats over said ice, sail to Elephant Isle, sail to South Georgia, crawl over the mountains, and not be able to rescue the crew till my fourth attempt ... Err, I've outdone myself there ;-) I think I'm getting endurance mixed up with Endurance.

2 Comments:

At 1:30 pm BST, Blogger Diane said...

Sorry Batman didn't get the job. Try not to assume it's a hint of things to come.

 
At 8:49 am BST, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

Thanks for your comments guys :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home