Sunday, May 29, 2005

Blog-hopping

Taking a break after finishing review-writing for the Historical Novel Society. Still got one more more to read, but the deadline's July for that one, so I have some time yet. Done a bit of blog-hopping. Found John Baker's weblog, who is based in York and whose name was vaguely familiar. Then I realised that York Writers are having a seminar in June, and crime-writing Mr Baker is one of the speakers! Unfortunately, I can't go, as there's a re-enactment event on at Arbeia that weekend, and we're commited to going :-(

Another blog is called The Lost Fort and is run by Gabriele Campbell. Gabriele is another aspiring historical novelist, who writes novels set during differing centuries of the Roman Empire.

I'll keep an eye on both these blogs.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 pm BST, Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

Ohh, reenactment in Arbeia sounds fun. Wish I could come over, but since I don't live in Concavata but in Germany, it won't cost too much money. ;)

Thanks for adding my blog to your list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home