Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Tag!

I've been Book Tagged by the perfidious Kate Allan ;-)

Last book I bought:
AD 500: a journey through the Dark Isles of Britain and Ireland by Simon Young

Last book I read:
The fall of the Roman Empire by Peter Heather

Five books which mean a lot to me:
Sword at Sunset by Rosemary Sutcliff
Flight of the Sparrow by Fay Sampson
Ash: a secret history by Mary Gentle
The Eagles have Flown by Henry Treece
Conscience of the King by Alfred Duggan

I would like to tag:
Diane Parkin
Hope Raven (please start a blog!)

I'm off to see Kingdom of Heaven this afternoon. Also supposed to be picking up those re-enactment shoes. I have little hope that the shoes will fit properly (ie. with enough space to get some woolly socks in - yes, Romans did wear socks), and frankly will be grateful if they fit at all.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 pm BST, Blogger Kate Allan said...

"the perfidious Kate Allan" lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home