Monday, May 30, 2005

Tidying up

Having a bit of a clear out of stuff today. There were piles of books and papers in various nooks and crannies of the house, but now they've at least been cut down as I've either chucked stuff out, or actually filed it! Steady on, old chap :-)

This week, I've got to write an archaeology lecture. It's for my peers, and I need to do a bit of careful thinking about what I want to say. Doom and gloom is therefore forecast for this week, but I'll try and keep my spirits up. The talk's on the 9th June, then I'm free for a couple of months from that sort of thing. However, the main focus for June & July will be on writing a historical essay for a competition, but that will involve research, so I'm looking forward to it! No time creative writing :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home