Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Bloodbath in the morning!

We've got the painter in at the moment, and windows have to be opened to let the paint dry. There I was, calmly opening the windows this morning. Had slight problems with the window-locks, but it seemed to be going OK. Then, one of the windows was reluctant to open, and between one hand turning the lock, and the other trying to push the frame, I managed to push the window glass out. Smash! Tinkle-tinkle! It really didn't take much pressure at all, as I wasn't pushing the the glass, but rather trying to push at the frame.

I was lucky; all I got was a few cuts on my arm. But after the car prang a few weeks back, I've gone into a major twitch about ... well, everything really! My nerve is definitely going. I will now go and lie down in a darkened room for, oh, about the next 30 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home