Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I did something amazing ...

... according to Sean Bean. Nah, it wasn't finding another reason to shop at Morrison's. I managed to give blood. The last two times I've tried, I was unable due to medical reasons. But this time, I aced it. It looks like getting through the health questionnaire is always going to be a pain due to the pulmonary embolism in 2002 - they have to check the guidelines, and will do so each time, in case policy changes. But I got through that this time. Then the iron blood test, with the sample sinking just before the bell (phew). And then the actual donation. At one donation a while back, my blood didn't flow out quick enough, but this time it was fine. My A+ is out there for someone else to use. I did it, hurrah :-)

3 Comments:

At 1:06 pm BST, Blogger Diane said...

You truly are amazing. They won't take mine. Anaemic.

 
At 5:58 pm BST, Blogger Sarah Cuthbertson said...

You're a hero, Alex!

 
At 4:27 am GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We really love your blog, i haven't seen you keeping the posts in in some time now. Is everything ok. You can reach me here = web site traffic@simply pet supplies.com. Thanks Again Rob Dog Crates, Dog Toys ( Dog Supplies & Cat Supplies Pet Store, Dog Collars)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home