Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It made I larf

It's all Martyn's fault. He mentioned the Myer-Briggs personality tests. So I went and took the one he mentioned. Definitely a laugh out loud situation as I recognised some of the traits I have to live with. It's just a shame that all the recent job interviews have come to nowt (today I got confirmation that the university library don't want me, btw), as the organisations who have refused my services are obviously missing a good thing ;-) :

ISTJ - Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Inspector Guardians look carefully and thoroughly at the people and institutions around them. Making up perhaps as much as ten percent of the general population, Inspectors are characterized by decisiveness in practical affairs, are the guardians of institutions, and if only one adjective could be selected, “superdependable” would best describe them. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are nothing if not dependable, particularly when it comes to examining the people and products they are responsible for—quietly seeing to it that uniform quality is maintained, and that those around them uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct.

Full ISTJ report here.


2 Comments:

At 9:01 pm BST, Blogger Martyn said...

They're fascinating. Malcolm (sinnaluvva) is another INFP and we do have a lot in common.

 
At 10:33 pm BST, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

It must be nice to be idealistic :-) As an ISTJ, I can only wonder.

I'll have to get Batman to give it a go. Think he's likely to be an introvert, but a more adaptive one than me. He might even be one of you lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home