Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Birthday

It's my birthday soon, so I took the What does your Birthdate Mean test at blogthings:

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy. And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you. Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights. You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency
Your weakness: You despise authority
Your power color: Maroon
Your power month: July

Not sure how much of this is accurate. Island, yes! Loner, yes! People drawn to me - er nope (well, except for one, and he's arguably certifiable)! Deep and sensitive - I have untapped shallows, but doesn't everyone like to think of themselves being deep and sensitive? Impress others - errrr nope! Psychic - on occasion, with regards to my partner. Wouldn't say I despise authority, though some people in what they perceive to be high places do bring out the worst in me. I'm not aware of any month being a power month! As for Moron - I mean Maroon - blue is my favourite colour (colour with a 'u' I hasten to point out)

The one for my partner is entirely incorrect. Wild child he aint. He's too old for all that, and so am I :-)

Awkward squad - over and out

2 Comments:

At 6:47 pm GMT, Blogger Sarah Cuthbertson said...

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You -- and many more of 'em!

Tried it for my birthdate and it was mainly rubbish (adaptability, skills to succeed in almost any arena, power colour (and I too mean colour with a u) turquoise (which I happen to particularly dislike, though I'm not sure that your power colour needs to be one you like). I'd agree about attention to detail, though.

Whatever, it's fun to do.

 
At 8:37 pm GMT, Blogger Alex Bordessa said...

I quite like turquoise - perhaps we should swap birthdays?! And cripes do I have attention to detail too ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home