Sunday, December 11, 2005

Grotty

Since Thursday I've been feeling rather grotty. Now I'm a bit gastric and it's sounding familiar! Think I may have a bug; I know there's one with the gastric element that going round. However, since I get the flu jab (being asthmatic) I've not had the full blown thing. Nice, but it catches me off guard, and I think I'm slacking, or some such. Since last week, I've started to prepare my lectures for next year, and am finding it tough. Thought it was just me trying evade hard work, but now I'm prepared to admit, it's probably the bug. I've been coughing stuff up, my arm's hurting (I've noticed that if I'm fighting a bug off it tends hurts where the jab was!) and I've been slightly feverish. So, I'll give myself a break and decide it's not my fault (for once!)

2 Comments:

At 1:43 pm GMT, Blogger Diane said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, but tis the season and all that. Look after yourself and take it easy.

 
At 5:48 pm GMT, Blogger Sarah Cuthbertson said...

Good idea to give yourself a break while the bug's bugging you. If you feel up to it, it might be a good opportunity to whittle down your TBR tower a bit. Hope you feel better soon :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home